Top Ten TuesdayTop Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish which features a variety of bookish top ten lists!
2. First Grave on the Right by Darynda Jones - Ever since I first read reviews of this hilarious paranormal, UF, romance book, I've been wanting to check it out. It also seems like there is worthy crush-material hidden within and since I've seen talk of Reyes all over the blogosphere, I simply HAVE to get into this series...STAT!
4. A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness - This seems to have regained some popularity lately, especially with book 2 coming out earlier this year. I think I've had it on my wishlist since it first came out - how could I not? Witches!!! ♥ Enough said.
6. Legend by Marie Lu - So, it seems like I'm the only one left that hasn't read Legend yet...and with Prodigy coming out early in 2013? Well, I'm feeling the pressure to get with it! Also, I haven't read a good dystopian in what seems like for ever and this feels like the perfect way to go. I think I've entered like a hundred Legend giveaways without luck so here's hoping Santa takes the hint. *nudges the old fat guy for good measure.*
8. The Lost Hero (Heroes of Olympus #1) by Rick Riordan - I've been hearing that this series is even better than the Percy Jackson Series which I thoroughly enjoyed. Initially, I planned to only read the series once all 5 expected books were released...but waiting has never been my strong suit. I certainly wouldn't object to finding this one under the tree.
10. Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder - Not only has this book been on my wishlist for awhile, but the author is one who's work I've been wanting to get acquainted with for almost just as long. SO MANY friends have loved this one that I can't stand to wait any longer. Santa baby, hurry this one over!!
So, what books are you hoping Santa brings you?
Link me up below!