Top Ten TuesdayTop Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish which features a variety of bookish top ten lists!
2. Divergent # 3 by Veronica Roth This as-of-yet untitled final installment in the Divergent Trilogy is only coming out late in 2013- and with the way Insurgent ended, I have a feeling it's going to be a loooong wait.
3. MILA 2.0 by Debra Driza MILA 2.0 is another upcoming release that boasts a stunning cover along with a promising premise: a YA Bourne Identity style read with a female lead. If this is anything as good as it looks - we're in for a treat!
4. The House of Hades (Heroes of Olympus # 4) by Rick Riordan I'm totally cheating on this one since I haven't even started The Heroes of Olympus Series....but as soon as I saw the title to this one I was excited. I wonder if that says anything about me - that I'm excited about Hades? o.O Anyways, I am excited, I always found the stuff Riordan wrote about Hades & Niko really interesting in the Percy Jackson series so I can't wait to start the HoO series so I can get into this installment & learn more about Hades :D
5. The Cadet of Tildor by Alex Lidell As a HUGE fan of high fantasy, I'm always on the lookout for promising new books in the genre. I was beyond excited to discover The Cadet of Tildor which seems like a YA cross between Lord of The Rings & A Song of Fire & Ice. The initial reviews are looking promising, can't wait to get my hands on a copy!
7. Prophecy by Ellen Oh Dystopian meets high fantasy in this first book in an expected trilogy. The premise seems to have a healthy mix of mystery & action which sounds perfect to me. It also features dragons & a kick-ass female warrior. What more could you possibly want?
8. Burned (Dani O'Malley #2) by Karen Marie Moning I'm cheating for this one as well, since I don't even own a copy of Iced yet *hangs head in shame*, but I can't help but get excited at the prospect of more creamy goodness from author Miss Moning :D
9. Pulse by Patrick Carman With elements of Paranormal/Science-Fiction mixed in with a Dystopian world it's hard for me not to get excited about Pulse - especially considering there is a bit of romance thrown into the mix! I've always been intrigued by the concept of telekinesis but I've never read a book regarding it, so I'm curious to see how all of this will work.
10. Daughter of Smoke and Bone #3 by Laini Taylor I've only just started Days of Blood & Starlight and I can't get over how much I actually missedMiss Taylor's beautifully lyrical writing style & absorbing characters & world building. I wish I already had book 3 at hand...
What upcoming releases made your Top 10 this week?
Link me & don't forget to let me know if you're a new follower ♥