Top Ten TuesdayTop Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish which features a variety of bookish top ten lists!
2.The Lord of the Rings - Again no explanation needed & I'm also kind of cheating again by counting one single huge volume of LotR (+ The Hobbit). This series has always felt like one single story to me; much like the Harry Potter series. I'm thinking some Tolkien inspiration would be much needed on a deserted island.
3. Warriors - Total wilderness story line throughout this series, taking you on adventures with a clan of wild cats! How perfect is that to start getting better acquainted with nature on a deserted island?! And if I didn't have my 3 cats with me on this deserted island I'd be in desperate need of some feline connection.
4. Mistborn- I would never ever want to forget Vin's A-MAZING transformation from poor abused slave to full-fledged Mistborn ♥ The magical system that this world operates on is SO unique and just plain cool! I can see myself reading this one again and again, which is perfect because I'd have plenty of time :) One of my favorite reads of 2012, this is a must have for me!
6. The Twilight Saga - Like I'd ever survive a day knowing I didn't have Edward with me ;) Too bad I can't have the real thing with me ...or the actor portraying him.
7. The Little Prince - This would be something different to have that is both enchanting and makes you think. Whatever would stimulate the imagination would surely be welcome!
8. Daughter of Smoke & Bone - ..Speaking of stimulating the imagination. The world Laini Taylor has created is overflowing with creative! If you're ever bored with island life, DoS&B would be a sweet release. Another favorite of mine from 2012, I'd be really sad if this one didn't make it with me. Akiva sweetens the deal too ♥
9. Liesl & Po - This sweet and whimsical modern fairytale I picture being SO comforting on those lonely nights or on a rainy day. It would warm my heart and soul right to the very core.
10. The Covenant Series- Ok ok, so I've only read the first book Half-Blood (click for my review) but I can honestly say I'm hooked. I'm dying to spend more time in this world and these books are pretty thin so all together they'd pass as one...right? Anyways I'm kind of already addicted to Aiden...yum.
What about you, what did you pick? Did you cheat as badly as I did? Let me know in the comments below & don't forget to leave a link to your Top 10 :)
New followers: let me know so I can follow you back!